We care about
Alphagreen stands out from its peers by caring about the environment through the development of delicate ecosystems and the implementation of Global GAP standards.
Alphagreen has 2 production sites:
1. Bekaa Valley during the summer season.
2. Coastal area in the southern region during the winter season.
80% of alphagreen production is exported to the GCC and EU countries. The rest is distributed to the local market and Alphagreen salad factory.
- Quality is controlled and guaranteed from seed to salad.
- Workers participating in the production process are well trained and follow strict hygiene rules.
- The water used for irrigation is sampled on regular basis for microbiological and chemical testing.
- All used pesticides are authorized for lettuce.
- Lettuce samples are sent to an accredited laboratory in Europe to test the MRL on a regular basis.